June 2017 - July 2017
The Art Club of McKinney meets the 2nd Thursday of every month except June and July, and has art-related programs from 9:30am-noon. The meeting place is in the Carriage House (behind the Heard-Craig House). See map below.
The Art Club of McKinney is on recess during the months of June and July, 2017.
The Art Club general meetings will resume on the 2nd Thursdays each month from 9:30am-noon from August 2017 thru May 2018. Meetings are held in the Carriage House behind the Heard-Craig House in McKinney.
The NEW Officers for June, 2017 - May 2018 are:
* President: Gina Roberson
* 1st Vice President (Programs): Sandy Hinton-Forbes
* 2nd Vice President (Communications): Gail McLaughlin
* Recording Secretary: Carolyn Skei
Corresponding Secretary: Carol Yaeger
* Treasurer: Patsy Johnson
* Parliamentarian: Col. Robert Kellogg
Historian: Angela McDonald
Club Photographer: Cindy Brown
* Member-at-Large: Carol Kovacs
* Membership Officer: JoAnn Scofield
* Past President: Maribeth Jagger
* Executive Board
About The Art Club of McKinney Website
The Art Club of McKinney website includes the following web pages:About Us: Includes information about the monthly meetings, how to join, postal mail address, email address, list of Board of Directors, list of Committee Chairperson, and a link to a map.
Calendar: A calendar of Art Club events from June 2017-May 2018, including board meetings, general meetings, hosts and programs, art shows, and other relevant events.
Sponsors: List of organizations sponsoring the club during this club year, including information about the sponsor and a link to their website.
Art Links: Eclectic list of organizations recommended by members. Includes all sorts of galleries, stores, workshops, art media, discount, specialty, local, online, etc. Definitely worth a look see.
The Art Club of McKinney Yearbook
A Yearbook for the coming year is published and given to each paid member at the General Meeting in September.
About The Art Club of McKinney
The Art Club of McKinney was founded in 1914 in McKinney, Texas, It was created to encourage the appreciation of visual art in the community. Over 100 years later, the club continues to support this goal with:
- monthly meetings for members and visitors
- lectures on art topics
- demonstrations and workshops of various media and techniques
- art shows for adults and children
- organized visits to museums and gallery exhibits
- field trips to “paint outside the gallery”